Saturday, August 25, 2007

Weezer - El Scorcho!

Here's the story: The lead singer of Weezer was going to Harvard in his off-time after the band hit it big. He was mildly famous, really rich, and pretty smart: time to get some college ladies, right? Wrong! His leg somehow got broken, so he was wearing a brace and feeling pretty old and lame. He fell in love with a half-Japanese girl who didn't want to have anything to do with him. You can imagine how he felt: powerless, desperate, at the end of his rope. Well, you don't have to imagine how he felt because it's all in the song!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, you reminded me why I've always liked Weezer. Great lyrics - you'd keep my fingernails clean?

And your bro has a BLOG? Wow!

The Wrangler said...

"I can't even look in your eyes without shakin' and I ain't fakin'. I'll bring home the turkey if you bring home the bacon!" happens to be my favorite lyric.

Thanks for the comments. Don't let the guys know I still call you mommy.

Benjamin said...

Pinkerton: my favorite album for a very, very long time.