Thursday, August 23, 2007

Beware. Free Verse Approaching!

You didn't count on me, when you were counting on your rosary. Oh woah woah. I think the oh woah woah really makes that lyric. Stars, cars, bars and guitars. Writing like a fool, a total fool. That's okay. That's the idea. Easy now, boy. No rules, just right. Isn't that what they say? Who? The Outback people. Ah yes. Commercials: the lingua franca of our age. And what age is that? Thirteen, I believe. I am free! So, what now? Well re-read. Is that in the rule book? Damn your rules! And damn you! Don't be damning people now! You might be getting your very self into trouble. But am I not, are we not all, always in trouble? That's the teaching of the church. That's what the lasagna makers believe. But, we can't all be lasagna makers, now can we? No, certainly not. But, is that a hard and fast rule? It was fast in the typing, and it is hard to read, so yes, hard and fast. Three cans, stacked neatly, is this what you were looking for? I don't know what I was looking for, but three cans will have to do. This is fun! I am exercising my ambivalent potential for free unerotic verse. Good for you! No, Good for us all! Indeed, brother. Type O Negative. Type. Why? Positive!

No comments: