Thursday, August 23, 2007

Dire Straits!

A love struck Romeo
Sings the streets a serenade.
He's laying everybody low.
He's got a love song that he made.
He finds a convenient streetlight.
And he steps out of the shade.
And says something like,
"You and me, babe, how about it?".

Juliet says, "Hey, its Romeo!
You nearly give me a heart attack!".
Yeah well, he's underneath the window.
She's singing, "Hey-la, my boyfriends back.
You shouldnt come around here,
Singing up at people like that.
Ah anyway, whatcha gonna do about it?".

"Oh, Juliet: The dice were loaded from the start.
And I bet, and you exploded in my heart.
And I forget, I forget the movie song.
When you gonna realize,
It was just that the time was wrong?
Juliet!"

1 comment:

Cha said...

Hmmm - it appears that you are a little older than I thought you were!

(Well, I guess you have listed that you are 82 years young...)

-C