Monday, August 20, 2007

The GDA-Post #2

I left someone out of the story who deserves to have his place. Ron, my stepdad, is a real trooper. The picture is too small for you to notice this, but you should know that he is wearing a T-shirt that says "Mr. Princess". He wore this, for a full day, in public, out of solidarity with the actual female princesses. You, sir, are a better man than I. Take note of the expression on Ron's face. Had I gone, that is how I would have felt for the duration of the trip. Not Ron. (Next slide please)


This picture expresses how Ron probably felt for most of the trip: happy, talkative, protective, open, warm. Once again, a better man than I. If you are wondering, the creature menacing the table in the far right of the frame is a "Critter". Back in my day they called them bears, but in the "post Lion-King era", Bear Country was overrun by lemurs and wildebeasts and who knows what else. Out of respect for diversity, Bear Country changed its name to Critter Country. As you can see, Sydney, the princess to the far right, is not happy with the idea of a Critter-visit. She told my Mom: "I don't like Critters!". I'm with you there Sydney!

P.S. I bet the Mickey shaped french toast in that picture cost like 11 dollars a plate.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's a waffle and I had the adult version and it was wonderful! And it was way less than $11!