Sunday, September 16, 2007

Hello Friends!

Hello Friends,

I love you all and thank God for all of you. Pray for me and I will for you. There's not much to this life, but to love God. This is hard because we make it hard, and I'm sorry for my part in making it hard. We all have our projects, and our little plans to get the knowledge, money, happiness and power we want. This is good because we're human and made to think. It's bad because we don't think well, or we think well but don't put our thinking into practice. We all have our pettiness, our hatred, our willfull ignorance and congress with evil. But, infinitely more, we have Christ, or maybe I should say He has us. Even when we don't know it well, even if we aren't Christians, we still know this and live off of it (in my view anyway). I wish I was more eloquent, but I don't like this wish. I wish I was a better man, and in Christ I will be!

Love,
Matthew

No comments: