Sunday, September 16, 2007

As Nate and Mom Said: It's One Less Nail To Clip!

This weekend my brother Nate went through the traumatic experience of having the tip of his left middle finger gruesomely mauled by a quickly closing garage door. The doctor had to amputate what was left of the tip. So, my brother has one less joint on that finger. I won't go into details, but his experience would traumatize all but the toughest. He's holding up quite well, all things considered, but, if you will, don't forget him, or our mother, in your prayers tonight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks son! Since I wasn't there and haven't even seen Nate I'm sort of blown away by how traumatized I am. Your baby is always your baby - my little mommy used to tell me that and it's true. But, if you think about terrible things that happen to people, like those who go to war, this is a minor loss. One thing I've learned in my many years is that even the small losses hurt and that pain is valid.